ways to help
Thank you for your interest in supporting / donating to our charity.
1. You can donate via paypal either the charity donation (now fees) https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3621875 or https://www.paypal.me/caenhillcc
2. Become a patron (sponsor an animal) https://www.patreon.com/caenhillcc
3. Make a donation (paypal) for a shoutout. Send name, location and occasion to my daughter Kara via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Sell, donate, bid, auction on ebay https://www.charity.ebay.co.uk/charity/Caenhill-Countryside-Centre/3621875
5. When shopping online use easyfundraising https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/caenhillcentre/
Buy the Cuthbert song by Chloe Jordan for bid on an Cuthbert painting by Caroline Le Bourgeois - follow link to find out more.
7. Buy a Caenhillcc Calendar, two available, A Caroline le Bourgeois or Diane Vose creation (Details very soon). Reserve one by contacting Kara
8. Send in your own rush hour, crunch time, evening stroll video or photos to email@example.com or post online #caenhillccmedia
9. Get a company to sponsor one of our areas: Farm Animals, Rescue Animals, workshop, Kitchen, Caroline craft cabin, forest school, crops, bees, wild flowers & sunflowers, mechanical, heritage. Email for details firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Forage from our wanted list yourself or get friends or a company to donate 2nd hand or unwanted materials. Wanted items include wood, coal, fallen apples, old farm machinery, paint, animal feed, fencing, bee equipment, Scaffold boards & poles. More items on our wanted list page
11. Organise a fundraising event for example A quiz night, Bingo, Whodunits, A sponsored forage, a photo hunt, carrot crunch & coffee morning
12. Attend an event.
Christmas Craft Fayre
Christmas Concert with Chloe Jordan