ways to help and support
2 You can donate via paypal charity donation (no fees)
or make a BACS transfer Account name Caenhill Countryside Centre Limited
3. Become a patron (sponsor an animal) https://www.patreon.com/caenhillcc
Please Support our sister charity in Watamu Kenya. Children of Watamu
Wanted old iPhones for our students in Watamu, Kenya.
8. Sell, donate, bid, auction on ebay https://www.charity.ebay.co.uk/charity/Caenhill-Countryside-Centre/3621875
9. When shopping online use easyfundraising https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/caenhillcentre/
10. Send in your own rush hour, crunch time, evening stroll video or photos to email@example.com
12. Get a company to sponsor one of our areas: Farm Animals, Rescue Animals, workshop, Kitchen, Craft cabin, forest school, crops, bees, wild flowers & sunflowers, mechanical, heritage. Email for details firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Forage from our wanted list yourself or get friends or a company to donate 2nd hand or unwanted materials. Wanted items include wood, coal, fallen apples, old farm machinery, paint, animal feed, fencing, bee equipment, Scaffold boards & poles. More items on our wanted list page
Please send your postcards to
Quish & Mo, Caenhill Countryside Centre, Marsh Farm, Caen Hill, Devizes, SN10 5TF, UK or email email@example.com
Be Save, Be Sensible and be there.