ways to help and support
Thank you for your interest in supporting / donating to our charity.
Visit our merchandise shop caenhillcc online
1. You can donate via paypal either the charity donation (no fees) https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3621875 or https://www.paypal.me/caenhillcc
or make a BACS transfer Account name Caenhill Countryside Centre Limited
2. Become a patron (sponsor an animal) https://www.patreon.com/caenhillcc
8. Sell, donate, bid, auction on ebay https://www.charity.ebay.co.uk/charity/Caenhill-Countryside-Centre/3621875
9. When shopping online use easyfundraising https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/caenhillcentre/
10. Send in your own rush hour, crunch time, evening stroll video or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post online #caenhillccmedia
11. Get a company to sponsor one of our areas: Farm Animals, Rescue Animals, workshop, Kitchen, Craft cabin, forest school, crops, bees, wild flowers & sunflowers, mechanical, heritage. Email for details email@example.com
12. Forage from our wanted list yourself or get friends or a company to donate 2nd hand or unwanted materials. Wanted items include wood, coal, fallen apples, old farm machinery, paint, animal feed, fencing, bee equipment, Scaffold boards & poles. More items on our wanted list page
If you are a patreon, donated via payal or bought from our amazon wish list then join us on the K.C. and the Chatty Farmer facebook group where you can see exclusive behind the scenes footage
Please send your postcards to Coco and Eli and we will read them out and put on Display
Coco and Eli, Caenhill Countryside Centre, Marsh Farm, Caen Hill, Devizes, SN10 5TF, UK or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Save, Be Sensible and be there.